Customer Service | Logistics | Creative - Part Time
We are looking for bubbly and independent individuals to join our team.
- Attending to customers at our showroom
- Packing of orders
- Unpack cargo shipments
- Quality checks of clothing & stock count
- Create engaging content (photos, reels, videos, flatlays etc. for social media platforms)
- Provide support to any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Dec 2023 to end Jan 2024
- 2 - 4 days a week (Mondays and one weekend a week is a must)
- Only Singaporeans are allowed
Kindly send in your resumes, expected remuneration & recent photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.