Please take note of the garment care instruction for products with special notes listed under their respective product description as we hope that you will be able to wear our clothes for a long time.
Notes will include, but not limited to, specific washing instructions or pre-alert on shrinkage possibilities. In the case where you choose to proceed with the purchase, you're deemed to have agreed to the notes/conditions.
If you are unsure of the garment care for a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us.
General Washing Advice:
- It is recommended to hand wash your garments in cold water to maintain product quality.
- Always hand wash garments that are white with coloured panels separately to avoid colour transfers.
- When washing the clothes for the first time, gently hand wash in room temperature water with mild soap and drip dry.
- Do not soak.
- For cotton material: Cotton tend to shrink when washed. Please only use room temperature water to wash cotton clothing. If the clothing does shrinks, iron/steam the fabric outwards/downwards to stretch it out.
General Aftercare Advice:
- Steam ironing is preferred for all garments.